Home Equity Loans
Whether you are looking to complete a home improvement project, consolidate debts, or provide funds for educational needs, a Cornerstone National Bank Home Equity Line of Credit or Home Equity Loan is an excellent way to utilize the borrowing power of your home to meet your financial needs. Detailed below are two different Home Equity Financing options that Cornerstone National Bank offers.
Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit is a variable-rate, revolving line of credit based on the available equity in your home and other qualifying criteria.
Features and Benefits
• No application fee and all closing costs are paid by the bank (Primary Residences Only). Accounts are subject to an annual fee.
• A single account featuring both a Revolving Draw Period and a Repayment Period.
• Competitive Revolving Draw Period for a substancial number of years with a longer Repayment Period.
• Competitive Interest Rates based on your credit limit.
• Monthly payments are interest-only on the outstanding principal balance borrowed during the draw period.
• During the repayment period, you will pay principal and interest on the outstanding balance.
• Non-Primary Residence home equity lines of credit are available.
Home Equity Loan
A home equity loan is a loan based on the available equity in your home and other qualifying criteria. This type of loan makes budgeting easier with a simple fixed-interest rate and fixed payment amount.
Features and Benefits
• No application fee. Closing costs do apply.
• Flexible repayment periods and amortization terms tailored to meet your needs.
• Competitive Fixed Interest Rates, with discounts for auto debit from an account at Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company.
• Monthly payments include both principal and interest.
• Non Primary Residence home equity loans available.
You should consult a tax advisor to determine whether any interest or processing charges are deductible.
For additional information and the terms and conditions of our Home Equity Lines of Credit or Loans, please contact our Personal Lending Team.
You may also submit an online inquiry through the link shown at the top of this page.