Bill Pay allows you to pay your recurring or one-time bills while saving you time and mailing costs, and helping protect against fraud and late payments.
Bill Pay lets you:
- • Pay bills to any business, merchant or individual
- • Make single payments or schedule recurring payments
- • Receive bills via eBill - an electronic version of your bill that we retrieve directly from your payee’s Web site and display online
- • Receive email alerts that notify you when a bill is received, a payment is due or a payment has been sent
- • Convert paper bills into electronic bills, further simplifying the bill payment process
Bill Pay helps you manage your finances with ease:
- • Create personal notes to remind you about payment details
- • Create custom reports and download report data into popular personal finance programs, including Quicken, MS Money and Excel
To view our Bill Pay Demo click here
Call us for a Free Online Bill Payment Quick Start Guide
For additional information about our Bill Pay Service, please contact our Personal Banking Team.