Cornerstone Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company of Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company (collectively “Cornerstone”). Founded in 2000, Cornerstone is committed to serving the commercial banking and investment needs of families and family-owned businesses. Cornerstone serves its clients by investing heavily in people and technology, providing an uncommon relationship experience. Cornerstone has been successful in attracting new clients and talent as the Chicago market consolidates and large banks deemphasize relationships in favor of an institutional approach.
Cornerstone is a leader in commercial lending services including equipment, real estate and construction loans and operating lines of credit as well as business checking accounts and association loans for condominium and townhome associations.
For individuals and families, wealth management services are offered, including investment management, trust and custody services, retirement plans, and estate and guardianship administration.
Headquartered in Palatine, Illinois, Cornerstone maintains offices in Crystal Lake, Lake Zurich and Naperville.
Cornerstone trades on the Pink® Open Market under the ticker symbol “CNBP”.
Audited Consolidated Financial Reports
- September 30, 2020 Financial Snapshot
- June 30, 2020 Financial Snapshot
- March 31, 2020 Financial Snapshot
- 2020 Annual Shareholder Meeting Presentation
- December 31, 2019 Earnings Press Release
- December 31, 2019 Financial Snapshot
- Pink® Open Market Listing Press Release
- June 30, 2019 Financial Snapshot
- December 31, 2018 Financial Snapshot
Investor Relations Contact
Daniel J. Hollowed
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer